PRP Injection in Turkey
Who are the most suitable candidates for PRP injection in Turkey?
-Suffer from thinning hair in any part of your body
-Lose hair slowly or not ready for a hair transplant
-Recently underwent a hair transplant surgery
-Suffer from minor muscle and joint problems
You are advised to consider PRP injections. However, if you have a history of Telogen Effluvium, Scarring Alopecia, or wound healing problems you are mostly considered ineligible for PRP injection. Get in touch with your Remedy Istanbul medical assistant to learn more and plan your PRP injections
Frequently Asked Questions
Is PRP effective?
PRP is proven effective and beneficial in hair growth and fastens the recovery after hair transplant surgeries. Below you can see a list of cells within PRP that cause hair growth;
• Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) — promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, skin formation
• Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) — promotes the growth of matrix between cells, bone metabolism
• Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) — promotes blood vessel formation
• Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) — promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation, collagen formation
• Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) — promotes the growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation
• Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF) — a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body